• Roof, chimney, flashing and trim
• Skylights and other roof penetrations
• Gutters, downspouts and vents
• Siding, trim, windows and doors
• Driveways, walkways, porches
• Decks, patios, stoops and railings
• Proper grading and drainage
• Air conditioner compressors (temp. permitting)
• Electrical service, exterior wires and meter box
• Outdoor power receptacles
• Basement, interior foundation and crawlspace
• Exterior foundation and water penetration
• Other structural components, columns, beams, posts
• Heating systems -Cooling systems
• Electrical systems and distribution panels
• Grounding and bonding
• Water heating systems
• Plumbing fixtures and faucets
• All visible pipes and drains
• Accessible sump pumps, traps and vents
• Fireplace damper, doors and hearth
• Accessible attic, roof framing and sheeting
• Insulation and ventilation
• Interior walls, floors and ceilings
• Interior staircases and railings
• Permanently installed and through wall air conditioners
• Garage doors, safety sensors and openers
• And much more . .
Termite Inspection Included
When you call me for a home inspection I am working for you and recommend professional solutions and advice that could save you a good deal of money in the future.
FREE Termite Inspection when you buy a home inspection
Required by some banks or mortgage types (HUD, FHA, VA, etc) termite inspection certificates (Form NPMA-33 wood destroying insect inspection report) is provided at no extra charge with every home inspection performed, unless otherwise agreed.
Professional wood destroying insect inspection is conducted in during the home inspection by pesticide technician, Decebal Adamescu, licensed by NYS Department of Environmental Conservation, Bureau of Pesticide Management. Decebal Adamescu is a specialist in termite control.
Termites are the most destructive pest insects of wood frame houses and structures, being considered a wide spread problem on Long Island. They live and travel underground (subterranean termites) and damage the inside of the wood members, leaving only a thin layer of wood untouched on the exterior. The termites, and the damage that they cause, is often not visible, therefore it can be overlooked. It could be considerable damage and may require extensive, costly repairs.
Only a professional inspection conducted by a licensed and specially trained pesticide technician can determine the presence of termites or other wood destroying insects and properly evaluate the possible damages.
Free Extras Included
• Termite inspection certificate
• A guide to preserving the value of your home
• A brief guide to mold, moisture, radon and lead
• Energy savers- tips on saving energy and money at home
• Nationwide homeowners’ insurance brochure
• Professional phone advice, support and recommendations
Fully Certified, Licensed, and insured Home Inspector
I am a Certified member in good standing of the following professional organizations.
Licensed New York State Home Inspector
I am fully licensed as a Home Inspector by New York State. I have passed NYS Home Inspector examination as well as the NYS Department of Environmental Conservation-Bureau of Pesticide Management-Pesticide technician examination core and termite control.
Certified Master Home Inspector
I have earned the title of Certified Master Inspector through my 15+ years of experience as a Home Inspector and over 1000 certified home inspections completed. Not everyone can become a Certified Master Inspector®. Hiring a CMI® means hiring the best and most knowledgeable Home inspector.
I am an ASHI Certified Home Inspector. The American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) is committed to progressing the home inspection profession and providing resources to promote healthy home ownership practices.
I am an InterNACHI® Certified Professional Inspector. InterNACHI® is the world’s leading association for home inspectors.
See My Certifications
I follow a strict program of continuing education each and every year I devote many hours to improving my knowledge and education as a home inspector.
I have learned how to visually inspect for indications of Wood-destroying Organisms. This service is included for free with every home inspection.
Thermal Imaging Inspector
I employ professional thermal imaging equipment during every home inspections.
I am trained to inspect roofs to ensure that all of the necessary systems are in place and functioning properly.
New Construction Inspector
I am certified to inspect new construction.
Home Energy Inspector
I am trained in the inspection of all home energy components and can provide insight into the efficiency of these systems.
Safe Workplace Inspector
I have learned best safety practices and actively employ them on every home inspection.
I have learned best practices in the performance of commercial property Inspections.
Green Building Inspector
I am trained in the definition on a Green Building and have learned how to recognize green systems and features in homes.
Residential Fire Extinguisher Inspector
I have learned how to perform inspections of portable fire extinguishers in residential properties.
I follow best practices, inspection steps, and safety guidelines to protect clients from the coronavirus (COVID-19).